< Back to Overview
Last updated 05.10.2023
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which are saved on Your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. They allow the Website to save your actions and preferences for certain period of time so you don`t have to provide them every time you visit the site or switch from one page to another within the Website, which helps us to provide you with content that we think will be useful and interesting to you.
2. What Cookies do we use?
- Security: To protect user data and our site from malicious attacks.
- User Preferences: To remember your preferred language and other settings, making your visits more efficient.
- Push Notifications: To manage and optimize the delivery of updates and alerts via OneSignal.
Those cookies can be also categorized into:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website may not then work properly. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. This type of cookies is always ON and cannot be disabled
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited the Website, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through the Website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Third party cookies: We use third party cookies, which provide the opportunity to share our content in the social media platforms, Google Analytics cookies, which help us to track the Website’s traffic and other cookies related to external systems and web pages integral to the Website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to the Website. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
3. How to manage Cookies
You can manage the Website cookies by clicking the “Cookie settings” button on the cookie banner. Additionally, most of the standard browsers give the opportunity to change the settings of the cookies. Usually you can find those setting in the menu “options” or “preferences” on your browser. More information about that how can you manage cookies (including information how to delete them) according to the type of the browser, which you use you can find in the following links:
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=14666
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-a7d95376-f2cd-8e4a-25dc-1de753474879
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-say-cookies-are-blocked-unblock-them
- Brave https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050634931-How-Do-I-Manage-Cookies-In-Brave-
- iOS devices https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
4. Self-Hosted Analytics
We exclusively use self-hosted analytics, ensuring that your data remains secure and is not shared with third parties for advertising or other purposes and therefore we always thrive to avoid 3rd-party cookies if not necessary for the operations of our services and websites.
5. Third-Party Cookies
6. Updates to this Policy
7. Contact Us